Food Delivery in Train
Travelling by train can be a great way to see different parts of the country, but it can also be expensive. One way to cut costs is to order food online while you're travelling - here are some delicious Rajasthani dishes that you can try!
Looking to try some Rajasthani dishes when you book food on train online? Here are four delicious options to get your mouth watering!
1. Dal Makhani: A popular dish in Rajasthan, dal makhani is a lentil and rice dish that is typically spiced with cloves, cardamom, and bay leaves. The flavours are complex and delicious, and the dish is perfect for a hearty winter meal. To make it at home, start by cooking the lentils in a pot with plenty of water until they are soft and mushy. Then add the rice, spices, and any other desired ingredients, and cook until everything is fully cooked. Serve warm or cold, and enjoy!
2. Gosht: Another Rajasthani favourite, gosht is a type of meat (usually lamb or beef) that has been slow-cooked in a sauce made from spices such as cumin, ginger, garlic, and tomato paste. The resulting dish is tender and flavourful, and perfect for those who love savoury dishes with a bit of heat. You can prepare gosht at home by cutting the meat into small chunks and cooking it in a
Most Demanded :
If you're travelling in Rajasthan and want to sample some local cuisine, there's no need to break the bank. Here are six amazing Rajasthani dishes that you can try when booking food on train online.
1. Palak Paneer: This creamy dish is made from paneer (a type of cheese) cooked with spices and herbs. It's a popular dish in Rajasthan, and can be found at most restaurants.
2. Murg Dal Fry: Murg dal fry is a popular Rajasthani dish made from lentils cooked in a spice-rich sauce. It can be served as a main course or as a side dish.
3. Kesar Daal Fry: Kesar daal fry is another popular Rajasthani dish made from lentils cooked in a spicy tomato sauce. It can be served as a main course or as a side dish.
4. Sheekh Paneer: Sheekh paneer is a type of cottage cheese that's usually cooked with spices and herbs. It can be found at most restaurants in Rajasthan.
The Maharaja Thali is a celebration of all things delicious. It contains a variety of Rajasthani dishes that are prepared with fresh, local ingredients. The dish includes samosas, tikkas, puris, chutneys and more. There is something for everyone in this magnificent dish, and it is sure to impress any guest.
If you're looking for a little something to nibble on while on your travels, these Rajasthani snacks are perfect. Some of these dishes can be found at train stations and some you might need to order in advance. Either way, they're all delicious and will help keep your travel stomach happy!
1. Chhole bhature: This is a popular dish made from chickpeas that are deep-fried and then served with a spicy sauce.
2. Paneer tikka masala: This is a popular dish made from paneer (a type of cheese) that is cooked in a spice-based sauce.
3. Dal makhni: This is a dish made from lentils that are simmered in a tomato-based sauce.
4. Agarbathi: This is a type of rice pudding that is made with boiled rice, sugar, and milk.
5. Gulab jamun: These are sweet doughnuts that are filled with either sugar or milk and then fried.
When travelling in Rajasthan, you won't want to miss out on the delicious food that is available. One of the best ways to enjoy Rajasthani food is to book it online. Here are a few of the best dishes to try while travelling in Rajasthan:
1) Chaat: Chaat is a popular snack in Rajasthan, and there are many variations of it. You can order chaat items like samosas, tikka masala chaat, and pani puri chaat online.
2) Meethi Roti: Meethi roti is a pancake made from lentils and spices. It is served with vegetables or chutneys and is a popular dish in Rajasthan. You can order methi rotis online from some of the best restaurants in Rajasthan.
Iconic Meal :
When travelling in Rajasthan, you'll want to make sure you try some of the region's most iconic dishes. Here are five that will leave you wanting more:
1. Chicken tikka masala – A classic Indian dish made with chicken simmered in a spicy tomato sauce, this is a must-try when travelling to Rajasthan.
2. Peshwari biryani – A rice dish from Rajasthan featuring fragrant spices and a variety of meats, such as lamb, chicken or shrimp.
3. Dosa – A type of savoury pancake made from a batter of semolina and rice flour, which is then filled with vegetables, herbs and spices.
4. Kesar daal – A lentil soup traditionally served with naan bread or roti, and garnished with fresh cilantro or parsley.
5. Gulab jamun – A sweet and doughy dessert typically made from milk and sugar, which is flavoured with cardamom pods or rosewater.
How To Order Online?
Online orders in the Indian railway can be tricky, but not with Zoop App! Here are three tips to help you get the most out of our online ordering system:
1. Use our filters! Our filters make it easy to find the dish you're looking for, by cuisine, region, and price range.
2. Use our search bar! Our search bar makes it easy to find the dish you're looking for by name or keyword.
3. You must possess a valid train ticket to book the food online on the train.
If you are travelling in a group or family consisting of 15 or above members then contact Zoop on +91-8010802222 in advance to provide your privilege. You can ask for a discount coupon while placing the order.