The Ridge- The Ridge is a large open space in the heart of Mall road that provides an excellent view of the mountain ranges engulfed in the beauty of nature. It is one of the most famous attractions in Shimla that is worth seeing with family and friends. The Ridge connects the Mall road at the Scandal point on the west side and offers a panoramic view of the snowy mountains of Shimla.2. Jakhoo Hill and Temple -Dedicated to 108- foot tall Gigantic Statue of Lord Hanuman this temple alight atop the Jakhoo Hill. Known for its utmost tranquility this is the famous tourist site for Travellers.
3. Kufri- Tourists from around the country come in huge numbers to witness snow fall in Kufri. While it is hard to pin down exact locations to visit in Kufri, you can definitely trek and enjoy the beautiful scenery, wherever you go.
4. Christ Church- Located at the Ridge the most popular sightseeing place in Shimla Christ Church is the second Oldest Church in the northern India. It stands as a witness to the region’s Colonial past
5. Green Valley -Falling on the way of Kufri and Fagu Hills this Valley is a God’s Blessing to the beautiful city of Shimla. The lush Green Mountains covered with dense deodar and pine trees and the elite beauty of nature can be seen here. Its truly a paradise for Photographers.
6. Indian Institute of Advanced Study — Advanced Studies Shimla is the most impressive display of India’s growing propensity towards research and development in the field of humanities, natural sciences, art and culture with an inter-disciplinary approach i.e. removing all the barriers between different fields of knowledge.
7. Kali Bari Temple — The famous Kalibari Temple of Shimla is a popular tourist destination, and is dedicated to Goddess Kali, who is also known as Shyamala. This majestic temple was built in the year 1845 and it is from the name of the Goddess Shyamala that Shimla derives its name. This religious spot is very famous in Shimla and people coming here make it a point to visit the temple, which is located in Jakhu Hill.
8. Himachal State Museum- One of the famous Attraction for tourists ‘Shimla State Museum ’ is known for its historical Sculptures, Paintings, coins & Handicrafts. It is Built in Colonial Style with reclining gardens all around.
9. Tara Devi Temple- The sacred place just 11 km from the Shimla Bus stand Tara Devi Temple is Dedicated to Goddess Tara , An Incarnation of Goddess Kali and is a must Go place in Himachal.
10. Gaiety Heritage Cultural Complex- Gaiety Heritage Cultural Complex typically exhibits the architecture of the Victorian era. Besides that this theatre has enriched with the presence of famous personalities like Prithviraj Kapoor and Rudyard Kipling. Shimla tourism is famous in all over the world. Among all other attractions Gaiety, Heritage Cultural Complex has always been one. SHIMLA TOUR PACKAGES covered these Places.