What Is The Size Of Global Hand Dryers Industry?
Global Hand Dryers market is growing at a CAGR of ~% in 2017-2022 and is expected to reach ~USD Bn by 2028F.
The Hand Dryers Market is largely driven by increasing individual awareness regarding health and hygiene, following the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic and rapid urbanization.
The increasing technological advancement and adaptation of products that are energy-intensive, environmentally sustainable, and pollutant-free is becoming a global priority, especially in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. This is boosting the demand for hand dryers worldwide to prevent the spread of the virus.
Rising government initiatives and inclination toward smart infrastructure in emerging countries, including Brazil, India, China, and Mexico are likely to boost the adoption of hand dryers. For instance, according to Swiss Re, a Swiss insurance company, emerging economies will invest USD 2.2 trillion in infrastructure annually over the next 20 years, amounting to 3.9% of GDP.
Furthermore, after pandemic when the governments lifted the lockdown restrictions, numerous industrial operations, such as commercial complexes, airports etc resumed their operations, resulting in a significant increase in the use of hand dryers to maintain social distance, thus fueling growth in Hand Dryers industry globally.
For more information, request a free sample
Global Hand Dryers Market By Product Type
The Global Hand Dryers market is segmented by Product Type into Hot Hand Dryers and Jet Hand Dryers.
The jet hand dryers segment dominated the market for hand dryers in 2022.
Jet hand dryers are more efficient than hot hand dryers as they consume less energy and require less drying time.
In addition, they are being largely installed in food-processing plants, airports, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, hospitals, and office buildings as they are more hygienic, quick and effective, economically viable, silent, and comfortable
Global Hand Dryers Market By Mode Of Operation
The Global Hand Dryers Market is segmented by Mode of Operation into Push-Button and Automatic.
The automatic segment held the largest market share of the global hand dryers market in 2022.
The growth is mainly attributed to its energy efficiency, ease of maintenance, and cost-effectiveness.
In addition, it also cuts down the need for the human touch to dry hands, reducing the spread of germs that could be left on the dryer, which is the major factor driving the growth of this segment.
Furthermore, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic accelerated the adoption of automatic hand dryers for contactless hand-drying experiences, which aids in the prevention of virus spread.
Global Hand Dryers Market By End-User
The Global Hand Dryers market is segmented by End-User into Hotels & Restaurant, Airports, shopping malls, Hospitals, Office Buildings and Others.
The hotels & restaurants segment accounted for the majority share of the global hand dryers’ market in 2022.
The continuous development and improvement of infrastructure across countries have increased the number of hotels and restaurants equipped with advanced techniques and facilities, which is fueling the demand for hand dryers.
Furthermore, the increase in tourism activities worldwide is one of the major factors contributing to the growth of this segment.
Visit this Link Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Global Hand Dryers Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of Global Hand Dryers Market
- Historic Growth of Overall Global Hand Dryers Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of Global Hand Dryers Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strength & Weakness of Key Competitors
- Covid-19 Impact on the Overall Global Hand Dryers Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Hand Dryers Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Product Type, Mode of Operations, Technology, and End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of Global Hand Dryers Market
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Region
- Major Region-Wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Region
Major Companies Profiled in the Report
- World Dryer
- American Specialties Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Panasonic Holdings Corporation
- Excel Dryer
- Euronics Industries Pvt Ltd
- Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd.
- Bobrick Washroom Equipment, Inc.
- Jaquar India
- Saniflow Hand Dryer Corporation
- SPL NZ
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Palmer Fixture Company
- SPL Ltd.
- Taishan Jieda Electrical Co. Ltd
- TOTO LTD.
- Bio Jetdrier
- The Hygiene Company
- Warner Howard Limited
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Electric Appliance Companies
- Household Appliance Companies
- Consumer Electronics Products Manufacturers
- Technology Providers for hand Dryers
- Components (Electric Motor, the Fan Blade, Copper Wiring) Manufacturers
- Global Healthcare Agencies (WHO, Meditech, CDC)
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Information on the Research Report, refer to below links: –