Companion animal diagnostic market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account to USD 2913.01 million by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 6.34% in the above-mentioned forecast period.
Key Pointers Covered in Global Companion Animal Diagnostic Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
· Market Size
· Market New Sales Volumes
· Market Replacement Sales Volumes
· Market Installed Base
· Market By Brands
· Market Procedure Volumes
· Market Product Price Analysis
· Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
· Market Shares in Different Regions
· Recent Developments for Market Competitors
· Market Upcoming Applications
· Market Innovators Study
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Global Companion Animal Diagnostic Market Scope and Market Size
Companion animal diagnostic market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, animal type and end user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyse meagre growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
· Based on technology, the companion animal diagnostic market is segmented into immunodiagnostics, clinical biochemistry, hematology, urinalysis, molecular diagnostics, and others. Clinical biochemistry has been further segmented into clinical chemistry analysis, glucose monitoring, and blood gas and electrolyte analysis. Clinical chemistry analysis has been further sub segmented into clinical chemistry reagent clips and cartridges, and clinical chemistry analyzers. Glucose monitoring has been further sub segmented into blood glucose strips, glucose monitors, and urine glucose strips. Blood gas and electrolyte analysis has been further sub segmented into blood gas and electrolyte reagent clips and cartridges, and blood gas and electrolyte analyzers. Immunodiagnostics have been further segmented into lateral flow assays, ELISA tests, allergen-specific immunodiagnostic tests, immunoassay analyzers, and other immunodiagnostic products. Lateral flow assays have been further sub segmented into rapid tests, and strip readers. Other immunodiagnostic products have been further sub segmented into agglutination tests, fluorinated agglutination tests, immunohistochemistry, Western blot tests, non-infection immunoassays, complement fixation, agar gel immunodiffusion, and serum/virus neutralization. Hematology has been further segmented into cartridges, and analyzers. Urinalysis has been further segmented into clips and cartridges/panels, urine analyzers, and urine test strips. Molecular diagnostics have been further segmented into polymerase chain reaction tests, microarrays, and other molecular diagnostic products. Others have been further segmented into microbiology tests and histopathology tests.
· On the basis of application, the companion animal diagnostic market is segmented into clinical pathology, bacteriology, virology, parasitology, and other applications. Other applications have been further segmented into pregnancy testing, genetic testing, and toxicology testing.
· Based on animal type, the companion animal diagnostic market is segmented into dogs, cats, horses, and other companion animals. Other companion animals have been further sub segmented into rabbits, reptiles, pet fish, and birds.
· Companion animal diagnostic market has also been segmented based on the end user into laboratories, veterinary hospitals and clinics, point-of-care/in-house testing, and research institutes and universities.
Get Full Access of Report@
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
· How has the Global Companion Animal Diagnostic Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
· What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Global Companion Animal Diagnostic Market?
· What are the key regional markets?
· What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
· What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
· What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
· What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
· What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
· What is the structure of the Global Companion Animal Diagnostic Market and who are the key players?
· What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Companion Animal Diagnostic Market
· The credible Global Companion Animal Diagnostic Market report studies and analyses facts and figures about the market segmentation very carefully and represent it in the form of graphs for a better understanding of end user. It not only identifies the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the market but also analyses them efficiently. The market report has been specially designed by keeping in mind the customer requirements with which businesses can get assistance in increasing their return on investment (ROI). An international Global Companion Animal Diagnostic Market report has a lot of features to offer about Healthcare industry such as the general market conditions, trends, inclinations, key players, opportunities, and geographical analysis.
· Companion animals are pets kept for the safety of a person, company, property or home. Such animals help to deter theft and to create a healthy environment. In the lives of many, service animals play an important part, offering a sense of belonging and obligation. The most widely used products for animal health are animal health products, especially feed.
· Increasing growth in the companion animal population, rising emphasis on animal healthcare and vaccination as well as demand of animal healthcare products, increasing levels of disposable income of the people, increase in the demand of companion animal healthcare, rising demand for pet insurance, increasing number of veterinary practitioners are some of the major as well as vital factors which will likely to augment the growth of the companion animal diagnostic market in the projected timeframe of 2021-2028. On the other hand, rising usages of advanced technologies to improve disease diagnosis accuracy along with increasing demand for rapid tests and portable instruments for point-of-care (PoC) diagnostic services which will further contribute by generating massive opportunities that will lead to the growth of the companion animal diagnostic market in the above mentioned projected timeframe.
Global Companion Animal Diagnostic Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the companion animal diagnostic market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Global Companion Animal Diagnostic Market Share Analysis
Companion animal diagnostic market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to companion animal diagnostic market.
Key player Global Companion Animal Diagnostic Market
The major players covered in the companion animal diagnostic market report are IDEXX; Zoetis; Heska Corporation; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Virbac.; NEOGEN CORPORATION; BIOMÉRIEUX SA; INDICAL BIOSCIENCE GmbH.; FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation; IDvet; Randox Laboratories Ltd.; Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.; SKYLA CORPORATION; BIONOTE Co., LTD.; scil animal care company GmbH; Urit Medical Electronic Co., Ltd.; Eurolyser Diagnostica GmbH; Nova Biomedical; Fassisi; Swissavans AG.; among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for Global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
· Chapter One: Introduction
· Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
· Chapter Three: Market Overview
· Chapter Four: Executive Summary
· Chapter Five: Premium Insights
· Chapter Six: Global Companion Animal Diagnostic Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research