- The Holy Quran is a revealed book for all the Muslims of the world. It is a complete code for an exemplary life not only in this world but also for the hereafter. Undoubtedly, it is a blessing for those who read and memorize it completely, but there are some important surahs to read and some important surahs to memorize.
Which Surahs from the Quran are the most important to memorize?
There are some surahs in the Holy Quran, which are important to memorize. These important surahs are given below:
Read Surah Fatiha Online
This is the beginning of the Holy Quran. Mus
- re you following a vegan diet and love to cook new vegan dishes every day for your office? If yes, then this post is for you! You might have bored of keeping those flavoured nuts, oatmeal, corn tortillas at your desk to satisfy your cravings. But do you know that there are several vegan options available that you can consider apart from your oatmeal, vegan nuggets and beyond bacon. When it comes to lunch, you can find many easy to prepare and quick vegan recipes that also help you save the environment while contributing to animal welfare.
- When it comes to plant-based breakfasts, you probably think about overnight oats and smoothes. However, there are many options available you can know by making a quick search on Google. Consuming plant-based foods while avoiding those sugary foods helps you stay active and refreshed all day long.
Moreover, plant based protein foods provide several health benefits such as high energy levels, reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, increased blood circulation, and maintained body weight. Now, if you are thinking about the creative plant-based breakfast foods that can be prepared in just a fe
- Eid-ul-Fitr, also known as the 'festival of breaking the fast', marks the end of a month-long period of dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. During the month of Ramadan, the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar, Muslims all over the world abstain from food and water during the period between sunrise to sunset. Eid is the only day in the month of Shawwal during which Muslims are not permitted to fast.
The celebrations of Eid-ul-Fitr festivities begin with the sighting of the crescent moon and generally go on for about three days. The families get together to celebrate this auspicious day
- he life of Prophet Ibrahim (AS) is one of the most thoroughly covered stories of a prophet in the Quran. The Quran informs us of Ibrahim’s (AS) firm faith in Allah in the story of Prophet Ibrahim (AS). It shows us how he rejected the falsehood of his people, who were idolaters. Ibrahim (AS) was a steadfast monotheist. He called his people to worship God alone without the association of any partners.
We see in Prophet Ibrahim’s (AS) story that he endured many difficulties for being a devoted caller to monotheism. He migrated to a number of lands and disassociated himself from his people and
- Sickness and illnesses are very much an integral part of an average human being’s lifespan. This is true even more so in the modern globalized world where diseases spread thick and fast. So, what does the Islamic term ‘Shifa’ mean and what are the duas for Shifa?
As Muslims, we need to look at everything from the Islamic viewpoint. In Sahih Bukhari, the Prophet (PBUH) said that no tiredness, ailment, grief, sorrow, pain or distress will befall a believer without Allah expiating some of his sins for it, even if it’s something as minor as the prick of a thorn.
As we are well aware from th
- The Fajr prayer is from amongst the five daily prayers that represent the 2nd pillar of Islam, Salah. According to hadith found in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim, the performance of the Fajr (Dawn) prayer alongside Asr, can positively impact a Muslim’s Afterlife. The hadith refers to them as the prayers of the ‘cooler’ time. When offered on time, it is promised that the Fajr and Asr salahs can save one from Hell-fire. Amongst the benefits of Fajr is that it can also become our ticket to Paradise (Jannah).
It is quite logical for Fajr prayer to have a significant influence on our final outcome s
- Learning the Quran without Tajweed is not possible. Arabic is a language-rich of vocabulary. The same words give multiple-meaning with just a twist of tongue. By learning Tajweed, a pupil recites the holy Quran nicely and accurately. The children also prefer to learn Quran from female teachers as they feel them kind like their mothers or elder sisters.
Quran learning has been very easily around the globe due to online teachers. Many women felt hesitant while learning Quran from male teachers in the past. Now Quran is taught online in the UK, the USA, and Australia and in many other parts of
- The story of Sheba covers the encounter between Prophet Sulaiman (AS) and Bilqis, the Queen of Sheba. In addition to being a prophet of God, Sulaiman was also a noble king. Meanwhile, Allah blessed the Queen of Sheba with abundant riches. However, she and her people were astray and yet to accept the oneness of Allah and submit to Him. They were deluded in their ignorance and needed to be guided to the right path. Allah mentioned the Queen of Sheba’s fascinating story in the Holy Quran.
Sulaiman’s central role as a prophet was the same as that of all prophets. He was tasked with calling on
- Surah al-Ikhlaas is the 112th surah of the Quran. Despite having just four verses and being one of the shortest surahs of the Quran, it is still one of the most important chapters. Learning this surah is often the first step for any young child or a new Muslim. It is a very popular choice for recital during Salah (prayer) due to its short length and deep meanings, thus Surah al-Ikhlaas for kids is a popular option.
This surah was revealed during the Makkan period and is known to be one of the earliest revelations received by the Prophet (PBUH). The surah contains a short but comprehensive