- And (God says:) “We have enjoined upon man goodness towards his parents: his mother bore him by bearing strain upon strain, and his utter dependence on her lasted two years: (hence, O man,) be grateful towards Me and towards thy parents, (and remember that) with Me is all journey’s end.
DUA FOR PARENTS FORGIVENESS
Surah Al Isra ayah 17:24
?????? ???????????? ????? ??????????? ????????
Rabbi irhamhuma kama rabbayani sagheera
My Lord, have mercy upon them (parents) as they brought me up [when i was] small.
Surah Nuh Ayah 71:28
?????? ??????? ??? ??????????
- The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said; Three supplications will not be rejected (by Allah (SWT)), the supplication of the parent for his child, the supplication of the one who is fasting, and the supplication of the traveler.
Dua For Traveling
Read this dua for travel
“Allah is the Greatest. Allah is the Greatest. Allah is the Greatest. Glory is to Him Who has provided this for us though we could never have had it by our efforts. Surely, unto our Lord, we are returning. O Allah, we ask You on this our journey for goodness and piety, and for works that are pleasing to You. O Allah, lighten this
- A caliphate is a type of an Islamic state with a leader who follows Islamic laws and rules. The Arabic term for a caliphate is Khilafah. The leader is the caliph, known as the Khalifa in Arabic. A Khalifa succeeds Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and acts as the leader of all Muslims and the Muslim ummah.
The term Khalifa is very specific, and a person must fulfill certain qualities to be a Khalifa. He must be the political as well as religious leader of the Muslims. He must be among the model and best Muslims in the community and be able to lead them in every way.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as a L
- Allah has named only 25 prophets in the Quran, and of them, only four are Arabs. However, Muslims believe that there are many more prophets who graced the earth over time. They all came to preach Allah’s message and to tell humanity to worship Him alone. One of the few prophets Allah has referred to in the Quran is Prophet Shuaib (AS). The story of Prophet Shuaib (AS) doesn’t have too many details. However, whatever there is shows us what a virtuous man he was, a true believer and worshiper of Allah.
The Quranic story of Prophet Shuaib (AS) closely relates to that of Prophet Musa (AS). Mus
- Muhammad (S) informed us that the best Muslims are those who learn and teach the Quran. All Muslims should be aware of the Quran and learn about it. Reading the Quran is essential to be able to do things such as praying, Additionally, understanding the Quran helps people to know more about Islam and get close to Allah. Online Quran classes are one of the topmost ways of gaining Quranic knowledge nowadays.
Foreign ideologies impact many Muslims, and they become overwhelmed by ideas that are alien to them. On many occasions, that is because they don’t know much about the Quran. Therefore, th
- Muslims face an obligation, which is to believe in the six articles of faith. Among them is the belief in the divine books revealed by Allah. Allah stated in the Quran that Muslims must believe in the Quran and in all the earlier revelations that He sent, which were His uncreated word and message for humanity.
However, we must also recognize that besides the Quran, these books don’t exist in their original forms. Allah revealed those books for a specified time and people. He didn’t send them for all of mankind, and neither did He preserve them. As a result, only the people of the time of e
- Allah informs us via a Hadith Qudsi that we should offer voluntary acts to get close to Him. We also know from the Prophetic Sunnah that one of the acts dearests to Muhammad (PBUH) was the night prayer, i.e., Tahajjud. He would stand at night for hours in the deep worship of Allah.
The ideal time for how to pray Tahajjud is during the last third of the night. Allah informed us that this is the time at which He comes to the lowest heavens. Then, He asks the believers who are praying to make duas which He can answer, and repent so that He can forgive. This is also the time that Prophet Muham
- Surah Waqia is the 56th surah of the Quran. In this surah, Allah focuses on the afterlife and what humanity will ufndergo in it. He begins the surah by saying that no human can deny the afterlife and that He will bring some people down and raise others.
Allah gives a description of the events that will bring about the end of this world. He says that the Earth will shake while the mountains will crumble, and they will turn into dust. Then, the people in the afterlife will either be the people of the right, the people of the left, or the forerunners.
Allah describes the people of the righ
- What is Wudu
The Wudu (Arabic: ??????) is literally derived from the word al-Wad?’ah that means the beauty and cleanliness. The meaning of the word Wudu varies according to the vowel in the beginning. Thus, Wudu means the act of performing Wudu or making ablution. And Wadu means the water that is prepared for ablution. As far as the technical meaning of the Wudu under Islamic Jurisprudence is concerned the term Wudu means cleaning one’s specific limbs i.e. face, hands, feet and wiping the head for the Allah Almighty.
There are a number of issues related to Wudu. Such as why Wudu is import
- Quran classes and awards of learning the Quran is interesting. Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH said in one of his Ahadith, ‘ the truest and authentic book is the book of Allah Almighty. ‘
Prophet Muhammad PBUH emphasized a lot to learn the holy book of the Quran. But, it is important to make clear either learning is enough, or we should go forward in this way. In fact, the present Hadith, like several other Ahadith and the verses of the Holy Quran, gives us the lesson that it is the true book; in other words, they lay stress what is inside the holy Quran and try to compel us that there is no ne