- Delhi Riots 2020: The Untold Story is a book that has attracted a lot of attention in recent times and it was supposed to be published by Bloomsbury India. It covers intricacies about the anti-CAA protests taken place in northeast Delhi in February 2020. The authors Monika Arora, Sonali Chitalkar, and Prerna Malhotra who are lawyers and educators by profession have been the part of social issues forever.
Story of February'2020 of Delhi Riots
It is most likely said that it was the hate speech of Kapil Mishra that instigated the mob as per the left-wing. Delhi riot is more about left- and
- Jihad is a word that has gained a lot of fame over the past couple of decades. The focus on this word has only increased in the past 20 years, mainly as an after-effect of violent groups around the world that claim to commit many types of heinous actions under the banner of Islam and Jihad. Hence, we will look in detail at Jihad and what it means in Islam. We will also judge the merits of the arguments against it.
The Arabic word Jihad means to strive or struggle, and we can interpret this in several different ways. The most commonly known interpretation is ‘holy war.’ Many non-Muslims, in
- What about Dhul Hijjah's First Ten Days? They come and move anonymously with Muslims, often unaware of their significance, let alone understanding they began. These days are often thought of as nothing but a countdown to Eid. One can learn the importance and rewards of ten days of Ramadan in Quran Classes.
Different Scholars Views
Ibn al-Qayyim clarified that Ramadan's last ten nights are the best nights of the year after Dhul Hijjah's The first 10 days are indeed the happiest days of the year.
Ibn Taymiyyah was asked, and his response was, Ramadan's final ten nights are good at night,
- Prospect theory explains how people make decisions under uncertainty. Read the article to know how loss aversion bias, sunk cost fallacy and status quo bias are linked with Prospect theory.
Greed and Fear are two of the most common, severe emotions found in any human being. When we are guided by greed or fear in times of uncertainty, making decisions can sometimes be a real challenge.
For example, Have you ever noticed that most of the people do not invest when markets are going down? Do you know why? Yes, you are right. That's because of their fear.
And today, markets are going up w
- CIBIL score is the credit score that is provided by TransUnion CIBIL, you may hear that it’s important to maintain your CIBIL score, but no one tells you how. So, presenting the article on how to Improve CIBIL Score.
Imagine you're in your college. You get a good amount of pocket money, which is more than your monthly expenses; hence you always end up saving some money in the end. Now imagine two of your classmates come to you on different days and ask you for some money. Now, since you only have limited savings, you can afford to help out only one of them. How do you decide whom you will le
- The Indian Parliament is Ready for the Monsoon Session amid pandemic. Both the houses witness different Sittings with special guidelines.
The Constituent Assembly of India was elected to draft the Constitution of India. Subsequent to India's independence from Britain in 1947, its members served as the country’s first Parliament. The Parliament of India is the leading legislative body of the Indian Republic. It is a bicameral legislature comprising of the President of India and the two houses: the Rajya Sabha (Upper House) and the Lok Sabha (Lower House).
- A brief overview about the top law enforcement & Intelligence Agencies of India. The working style and departments of ED, NCB & CBI under different ministries. Know about their work structure, field and process.
NCB is the central agency, which investigates all the drug-related cases headquartered in New Delhi and comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs. CBI is the investigating agency formed in 1941 with a prime focus on the investigation related to corruption and headquartered in New Delhi. Further, it gets investigates things like crime, breaches, and also international cases. It happens
- The SEBI changed rules mandating that multi-cap fund should invest at least 25% in each of large, mid and small caps stocks. Read the article on SEBI’s Multi cap Fund Rules and find the impacts on investors.
Do you remember celebrating any festival as a child? Be it Diwali, Eid, Rakshabandhan, Holi, absolutely any festival, one thing you were sure to receive as a child, apart from new clothes and sweets, was money. And you'd probably lie to yourself if you say that this was something you weren't the most excited about. Some of us liked to collect and store it in our piggy banks, and the rest
- Behavioral finance is the study of the influence of psychology on the behavior of investors. Read the article to know more on behavioral finance theory and understands behavioral finance vs traditional finance.
Behaviour is all about emotions, personalities, psychology, and sociology. And finance is all about numbers, equations, statistics, and balance sheets. Right? Don't worry; we will explore this in detail together in this one and our upcoming blogs.
The most common assumption of standard finance is that human beings are "rational." This means that humans analyze the pros and cons of
- A brief update on Yes Bank-SBI merger, Yes Bank Chairman rules out the merger as Yes Bank repaid Rs. 50,000 crores SLF to RBI before due date.
For someone who is used to binge-watching some random Indian drama, the concept of “comeback” wouldn’t be a new one. Usually, the Hero might fail terribly, and after the second half, he would give an awesome comeback. And to our amusement, we can expect something like this to happen in the real-life as well. Can you guess where I am heading? Of course, it is Yes Bank. It seems to be working hard to make a possible comeback and arise from its grave sit